Simple troubleshooting methods for children's electric vehicles
How to repair a faulty children's electric vehicle? What should we do to address the issue with children's electric vehicles? These problems are often encountered by children at home. Therefore, today, the toy editors at home and abroad will briefly introduce the methods and judgments for repairing children's electric vehicles.
How to repair malfunctions in children's electric vehicles?
1、 If you encounter an electric vehicle running out of power, please check the following three points yourself:
1. Firstly, check if the battery has output terminals that are not soldered.
2. Then check the condition of the fuse and fuse holder.
3. Finally, check if the power lock is good or bad.
2、 What should I do if the car has electricity but doesn't run?
1. Check whether the Electric vehicle battery output is normal. If the output is too low, it indicates that the battery is broken and should be replaced.
2. Disconnect the brake cable. If the car turns and proves that the handle is broken, it must be replaced or repaired.
3. Check if the rotating handle is damaged and urgently needs to be replaced or repaired by short circuiting the rotating handle with iron wire and the signal wire. Turn on the power and turn the knob to measure the positive 5V (1-4) of the positive and signal wires using a universal meter.
4. Whether the controller is good or bad can be short circuited with the positive 5V of the handle wire. If the handle rotates, it indicates that the controller is not faulty. The simplest way is to smell if the controller has a burning smell. If so, it proves that the controller is faulty.
5. Check whether the motor is good or not. Improper contact with the carbon brush of the motor can also cause a slight malfunction.
3、 How to Repair Children's Electric Vehicle Motors (Brushed and Brushless)
1. If a brush motor is measured with a universal meter, it proves that the motor is good but not bad.
2. The eight wires of the brushless motor are black, red, yellow, green, blue, large yellow, green, and blue, respectively. The black wire of the motor is measured with a black pen, and the three small wires are blocked between 650 and 750, indicating that the motor is not faulty.
3. Electric vehicle brush motors are generally replaced with carbon brushes. Before opening, pay attention to whether the friction between the item changer and the carbon brush is loose. If so, use sandpaper to rub the item changer and the carbon brush to maintain the same distance.
4. When opening the motor, pay attention to the motor wire package and do not rub it to avoid damage to the wire package. Do not use iron objects to stick the magnetic steel to prevent it from breaking.
5. When replacing the Hall wire with a brushless motor, it is important to pay attention to the connection of the Hall wire. For the first time, it is best to remove the wire and weld it together to avoid welding errors. After welding, use 502 to stick it tightly with AB adhesive to avoid instability.
6. When replacing the magnetic steel with the magnetic steel, pay attention to cleaning the adhesive on the spindle and the magnetic steel. When using the magnetic steel to attract each other, the adhesive should be applied in the opposite direction and then adhered.
4、 Turn on the power lock and the instrument panel power indicator light will not light up. Turn the handle, the motor will not rotate.
1. The fuse on the battery box is burnt out: replace the fuse.
2. Poor contact of the fuse on the battery box: Adjust the fuse tube to ensure good contact.
3. Poor contact of the contacts on the battery box: Adjust the contacts to make good contact.
4. The battery box contact is burnt out: replace it with a new contact.
5. Burned electric door lock: Replace with a new electric door lock.
6. Open circuit in the battery lead inside the battery box: update the connection line.
7. Open circuit inside the battery box: Replace or repair the battery.
8. Open circuit or poor contact of the switch lock lead or contact lead: rewire.